Printer Friendly Family Office Information
FAMILY OFFICE SERVICES & HUMAN RESOURCES
The Family Office is a unique work environment that requires keen insight, discretion and experience working with high net worth clients. Attracting and retaining the best human capital and staying compliant with ever-changing employment laws are especially important in this economic climate.
By utilizing our expertise, clients can effectively avoid potential lawsuits and the high cost of employee turnover.
Our areas of expertise:
- Human Resource audits and documentation
- Policy and employee handbook development
- Compliance with State and Federal labor laws
- Employee performance management
- Benefits administration
- Management and staff training
- Recruiting and staffing
- Counseling and mediation
- Personnel file management
- New employee orientation
- Employee exit strategies
Retention of valuable employees is a high priority for family offices. We offer employees and their managers a safe place for counseling and mediation sessions. Our HR staff is experienced in managing sensitive employee/employer relations with positive results.
We can quickly improve communications between the family, management and/or family office employees by acting as an objective third party without the unnecessary heightened emotions.
- Human Resources Specialist with Professional in Human Resources (PHR) Certification
- Attorney specializing in employment law
We understand the special challenges faced by the Family Office and we have the expertise to support them.